Additional work can be viewed at:
- Sep - Dec 9th 2019. International Mini Print Cantabria II at the Sea and Lighthouses. Santander, Spain.
- Feb 2020. ‘Rivers of Gold’, La Trobe University, Victoria AU International Print Portfolio and exchange.
- Feb 2020. Aratoi Museum, Masterton, NZ. ‘Distant Kinship/Verre Verwanten’ NL/NZ project. An exhibition of printmakers of Grafie Karoep Bergenand and PCANZ celebrating the Dutch explorer Abel Tasman reaching New Zealand in the Pacific. Museum Kranenbery, Netherlands, as part of the national month of printmaking in NL.
- April 1st – 4th 2020. SGCI Puerto Rico solo show ‘Navigating Journeys Across Land, Sea and Time‘
- May 17th – 19th 2020. Baradene Art Show. Auckland, NZ.
- Sep 22nd – 26th 2020. IMPACT 11, Coordinator and participant ‘TOP III’ print project, Hong Kong.
- Oct 2020. Solo show part of Auckland Art Week at Railway Street Gallery, Auckland, NZ
- Nov 4th – 7th 2020. King’s College 15th Annual Art Sale, Auckland, NZ.
- Nov 2020. Two printmakers ‘Another Day in Paradise’ Printmaker Gallery Melbourne, Australia.
- Nov 8th 2020. 9th Annual Church Street Art Sale. 47 Church Street, Devonport, NZ.
- 2020 -22, Vie du Pacifique III, Co ordinator and participant in International Print Exchange from the Asia Pacific Region.
- Oct 21st – Nov 1st 2020. Group Print Exhibition with artist from and International print exchange ‘Thinking of Place II’ co ordinator and participant, Arthaus Orakei, NZ.
- Oct 23rd – Nov 13th 2020. ‘Art of Printmaking’ group exhibition with the Studio Printmakers @ The Lake House Arts Center, Auckland, NZ.
- Wallace Collection, Aotearoa New Zealand.
- Wagga Wagga Art Gallery, Wagga Wagga, NSW, AU.
- Grafton Reginal Gallery, Grafton, NSW, Australia.
- Biblioteca de Catalunya, Barcelona, Spain.
- Zuckerman Museum Collection, Atlanta, USA.
- Kennesaw State University Collection, Georgia, USA.
- Ewing Gallery of Art and Architecture, The University of Tennessee, Knoxville, USA.
- Pacific Northwest College of Art Print Collection, Portland, USA.
- The Victoria and Albert Museum, print collection, London, UK.
- The National Art Gallery of Australia, Canberra print collection. AU.
And in private collections in the United Kingdom, Spain, France, Italy, USA, Australia & New Zealand